Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Week 7 - Common Art

 
Week 7 - For, Mid, and Background


For this assignment, we had to create a piece that had l a y e r s (like an onion), with a strong foreground, midground, and background. From what I heard, we could use whatever median we wanted, and furthermore our professor suggested we play around with a 3D space and see if we could play with post processing to get a more 2D look. SO to expand my skillset I played with it.

It was challenging to say the least. I had to get help from my friend Lisa (her blog is linked on the right panel!), and even then I threw it in photoshop to iron out the lighting and shadows more.

Here's how it came out:


It came out alright. Out of everything I've done so far this is def my least favorite. It was challenging like the lats projects but unlike it I don't feel like I improved artistically. Oh well.

Perhaps there will be an upgrade, perhaps not. Either way: it happened.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

  Hardsurface / 3D Modeling Tutorial   Intro   Hi. I’m Christian Zwick, call me Zwick.        I am a 3d artist, specifically a ha...