Monday, October 24, 2022

Week 8 - 3D Art

 
Week 8 - Cannon Project P1


This week, and for the rest of the semester, we have just one more assignment: a cannon.

Usually a simplier project given in 3D undergrad, now bolstered to it's own focus. We're going to spend the remainder of this fall semester digging into this project.

I started out with a Pureref board: 


Then I got to work in Maya.

I started with the cannon and worked my way down, using the display above as a base. Now of course looking at the real model I started to notice some... additions that were made. I did my best to account for them all and for blocking out the general shape.

Here's how it came out:


That's about it. Here's some more beauty shots:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

  Hardsurface / 3D Modeling Tutorial   Intro   Hi. I’m Christian Zwick, call me Zwick.        I am a 3d artist, specifically a ha...